There are many great kitchen items that will naturally unclog arteries. When eating high-fat and high-cholesterol foods, you become more prone to plaque buildup which can eventually lead to dangerous cardiovascular diseases, which is why eating a few notable healthy products will be good to reduce the risk.
1. Garlic: GreenMedInfo.com reported that garlic will help remove and naturally unclog arteries. It is also an effective antibacterial agent and provides other various health benefits that can stop the development of serious diseases.
2. Broccoli: The vegetable contains high amounts of vitamin K which prevents the hardening of arteries or calcification. Broccoli also contains antioxidants which prevent the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein or LDL cholesterol that causes heart disease. Broccoli also has adequate amounts of fiber which leads to normal blood pressure and stress relief.
3. Coconut Oil: Taking two to three tablespoons of coconut oil every day will prevent the development of plaque in the arteries as well as improve cholesterol conversion in the bloodstream. Coconut oil also has lauric acid which boosts blood coagulation and prevents heart disease.
4. Cranberries: These are high in antioxidants which reduce LDL cholesterol levels and increase HDL cholesterol levels. Two glasses of cranberry juice every day will improve overall heart condition.
5. Sesame Seeds: These are super foods that protect the heart and prevent the development of atherosclerosis or the clogging of the arteries. A study also showed how sesame seeds can prevent atherosclerosis lesion formation.
6. Pomegranate: The fruit contains healing properties and will naturally unclog arteries. It can also provide several other health benefits that will improve overall health.
7. Nuts: Nuts are a great snack that will also remove clogs and plaques in arteries. Almonds and walnuts are among the best choices since these can also lower blood pressure and minimize inflammation.
8. Asparagus: Asparagus is one of the best vegetables that will clear your arteries. It contains a lot of fiber, vitamins and minerals that will prevent blood clots and reduce blood pressure, thereby preventing cardiovascular disease.
9. Avocado: NaturalLivingIdeas.com recommended that you eat avocado daily to lower triglycerides and LDL by as much as 22 percent as well as increasing HDL by 11 percent. Avocado also contains antioxidants and vitamins.
10. Cinnamon: One tablespoon of ground cinnamon per day can reduce cholesterol levels as well as prevent the buildup of plaque.
Try to consume one or more of the food items above to naturally unclog your arteries.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so excited to be able to have this platform to educate the community as well as communicate with all of you. It is just as important for me to listen, so please feel free to comment on any of the blogs. We are all here to learn from each other and I am continuously inspired by all of you.